I just went on for the first time in what feels like ages. And I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts more than it usually does presently, on account of the fiasco that was...whatever that day was.
Call me immature...but cmon. This is funny. Or maybe I just like a cheap laugh once in awhile.
TEHEHEH. Darth, you so silly.
What can I say, it's been a long day. Went gift shopping with Khey. Can't go into details so as not to spoil any surprises, but I did get a Betseyville laptop bag at Winners. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I've been wanting a laptop bag in general for awhile now, and to find a Betseyville one...IT WAS FATE. I'll swear to it, it was. :)
xx


2 comments:
congrats on the betsey find! i've been seeing more BJ stuff at winners lately.
ps: seen the latest SNL meme?
I LOOOOOOVE the dance fail! HAHAHAH. Ah shiiiiit. :)
Post a Comment